Click HERE for In-Home Care Policies and Rates
Click HERE for Yard Scooping Rates
We currently service Northern Ocean County and Southern Monmouth County of New Jersey, approximately a 10 mile radius of our storefront location, including but not limited to…
Mantoloking, Bay Head, Brick, Point Pleasant Borough, Point Pleasant Beach, Brielle, Manasquan, Sea Girt, Wall, Spring Lake, Spring Lake Heights, Lake Como, Wall, Belmar, Avon by the Sea, Bradley Beach, Neptune, Shark River Hills, Neptune City, Asbury Park, Wanamassa, Ocean, Loch Arbour, Allenhurst, Interlaken, Deal, & Oakhurst.
Paws and Anchor will also service parts of Tinton Falls, Farmingdale, Howell, and other towns, west of the shoreline, and barrier island addresses south of Mantoloking, pending on your address. We will sometimes travel outside of our general service area (an approximate 10 mile radius of our Paws & Anchor Shop at 614 Main St. Bradley Beach, NJ) from time to time so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are unsure if we service your area!
New Client Consultation
Become a client and put your pet care needs at ease!
To get started and become a client with Paws & Anchor, we require an In-Home New Client Consultation / Service Orientation Appointment (which is free of charge and lasts about ten minutes to a half an hour).
At your appointment you can meet us in person, at your own home. We can meet your pets, and tell you more about our services. You can disclose instructions of care, give us a tour of the location of pet supplies, and you can show us everything we’ll need to know about caring for your pet. Scheduling your New Client Consultation appointment is required prior to starting Paws & Anchor service. New Clients, call today to book your appointment at least 48 hours in advance of needing care, or plan ahead and have your relationship with us set up now so you are ready to go whenever you may need us!
In Preparation of your Consultation Appointment:
• Be ready for our Team to be happily introduced to your human & animal family!
• Please have two sets of keys ready (*confirming the copies work)
• Have your pet’s veterinary information and rabies vaccination records
• Plan to give us a tour of your pets routine and supplies in your home/yard
• Disclose all pets living or visiting in your home
After your New Client Consultation,
Please do the following to Start Service Visits:
• Be sure all new client forms are completed prior to the first scheduled visit
• Contact the storefront for Confirmation of service 1-3 days prior to the first
scheduled service appointment
• Confirm entry to your home in your absence is in order & double check that all
• Have an emergency contact with a form of entry to your home prepared
Feel free to…
Ask us any questions,
Leave out extra notes & post-it’s,
& Request update calls, texts, or emails on your pets!
How it works!…
We can’t wait to meet your pets!
Call to get started with a New Client Service Orientation and book your free
consultation to start a relationship with Paws & Anchor’s In-Home Care Crew and become a client. Even if you don’t need our services quite yet, you can get rolling with Paws & Anchor and be ready for when you might require assistance caring for your pets.
After your complementary consultation appointment, you will officially be a Paws & Anchor client!
To request Paws & Anchor In-Home Care Services
Just Let us Know…
• When you require our services
• How often you would like us to come provide care
• The approximate time(s) you would like to request service
• If you need to cancel a service, please do so within 3 hours prior to avoid charges. Otherwise, go ahead and book anything you might need!
• For Vacations & Business trips, please re-confirm your reservation with us within 48 hours prior to leaving, and again immediately after returning home
Just so you Know…
• Paws & Anchor is a Bonded, Insured, and Licensed business
• We have responsible legal assurances protecting your precious assets (your home & pets)
• The Paws & Anchors Team of Pet Care Professionals are Trained, Experienced in Animal Care, Knowledgeable, Pet CPR & First Aid Certified, and Background Checked
• This is our Profession, not a hobby, and we take serving our clients seriously
• We leave a report at each visit, so you can see how things went
• Upon your request, we can send text and email updates about your pet(s)
• We utilize technology and have a state-of-the-art system of detailed client information software, GPS locator and software check-in’s to confirm visits are completed. We keep all of your detailed information securely stored and accurately saved, and our crew has great communication between each other and to you.
• Paws & Anchor will have you complete thorough client forms that include all of your information, requested care, emergency contacts, pet medical information, and an emergency veterinary release form
• You are always contacted if there were issues or concerns about your pet or home
• We require a valid Rabies vaccine for all pets we care for
• We will set you up with a confirmed secure system of entry to your home
• We always recommend you have a back-up hidden key, friend or family member with a way to enter your home upon emergencies.
• We use a biweekly invoicing and billing system, so you can book & cancel our services as needed. We will send you an invoice in the mail.